Thursday 26 January 2012

blogging is hard work


today i have purchased ELLE UK and BARRY M LIMITED EDITION SILVER GLITTER NAIL POLISH.   There is the best feature on Dakota Fanning who i absolutely ADORE so i was very very happy about and a good 10 pages on London Fashion Week. London fashion in my opinion is the best in the world. It's interesting and unique. Vibrant and eye catching without trying too hard. You can walk round the most unknown areas of one of the most beautiful cities in the world and get never ending inspiration from some of the most fashion-forward people on the planet. The best thing about is, they don't even realise it. They dress how they want and it just so happens that the rest of the world loves it. 

Also the Barry M nail polish was flawless as always. Best brand.
emma xo

2 comments:

  1. Oooo how did I not see this?! I love Barry M and Dakota Fanning is gorgeous!!

    dp
    xx

    www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I've been scrolling through a few posts and I'm convinced your blog is the epitome of perfection! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable. I am your newest, most avid follower!

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete