Monday 18 March 2013

☯☯☯ lets talk about: crop tops ☯☯☯


so, i was out vintage shopping the other day and on one of my favourite market stalls i came across the coolest collection of cropped american high school sports team tshirts and it got me thinking about how much last summer i spent near enough a whole two months living out of the same three crop tops and how much i loved it. There's such a big misconception that you have to be stick thin with a waist probably smaller than the tops of my thighs to pull one off but you really dont! i am definately not anywhere near the smallest person in the world and without sounding big headed, i love a good crop top and i do not think they look bad on me at all!

here's a selection of some of the most fun crop tops i would like to own:

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you! You don't need to be very thin to wear these, they look awesome in everybody! :)

    Http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete