Saturday 25 January 2014

SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD ☼☼☼


Thank you to the lovely Hannah from FashionistaDigital for nominmating me for this award, i'm so thrilled at least one person enjoys my posts!

So the task is this:
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer all the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 bloggers you think bring sunshine into the world
4. Make up 11 questions for your nominees to answer!

lets go!

11 FACTS
1. I have 2 cats and they use my bedroom window as their own personal VIP entrance to the house.

2. I work at a Playgroup with children aged 2-4 and i really really love my job. 

3. I have seen every single episode of Sex and The City thousands of times and if Carrie Bradshaw was a real person im sure i would be a weird creepy stalker of her. 

4. I've seen One Direction live more than 10 times and i can't decide whether im embarrassed or proud.

5. I have done over 100,000 air miles in my life (according to my dad)

6. You have never ever seen a more smashed iPhone than mine (which i am upgrading TODAY)

7. If you touch the backs of my legs i will scream the house down

8. I am SUCH a bad loser, i cannot stand losing to the point where before i even know if ive won or lost i have to pre-warn people that i will cry if i lose and i cant help it. Its like an automatic reaction.

9. My lucky number is 9, and there so so so many reasons for it!

10. I absolutely love the colour yellow and all of the yellow foods/flavours like banana, lemon, pineapple etc!

11. I am so OCD about my wardrobe, to the point where its in coloured sections and then those coloured sections are split it to sections for different items of clothing. like 'red tops' 'red jumpers' 'red bottoms' 'blue tops' 'jeans' 'blue bottoms' etc etc etc.

11 ANSWERS
1. How would you describe your personal style?
FUN. just so much fun! i go into shops and try things on just because they're 'so much fun'. im not even 100% sure how to describe what fun is, they're just sort of clothes that you put on and you just want to spin around and jump up and down like a child with a new toy! Also just recently i've been into really childish clothes and im not quite sure how i feel about that but still.. DUNGAREES.

2. Whats your favourite movie of all time?
Breakfast at Tiffany's has always been it, just because nothing really happens but everyone is SO glamorous, and just recently i've found that The Great Gatsby is another film that fits into that catagory for what i think a good film is, so that too!

3. What would your ideal day of relaxation be?
- Sex and The City Marathon
-Caramel Nibbles
- Pineapple Juice

4. Would you rather listen to music or watch TV?
Even though i am a musician myself and i've played for 10 years, i am not really a big music fan. I can't listen to it for long periods of time, so definitely TV. 

5. If you could live on one food item what would it be?
Fruit Pastelles.

6. Do you have any pets?
I have two cats, and 4 chickens. My boyfriend has a dog which i walk and feed every day so i think he counts as mine too!

7. Where were you born?
I was born in the old Norfolk and Norwich hospital which doesn't exist anymore. (Fun fact, my mum thought she was going into labour while on the back of a motorbike in Greece, which would of been such a cool story but hey)

8.  What is your one piece of clothing you always feel comfortable in?
a ginat XXL turquoise sweatshirt with neon pink and yellow writing on it from Universal Studios which my nanny bought in the 80's and gave me. 

9. Costa or Starbucks?
Costa x1000

10. What film do you really want to see at the cinema this year?
At the minute i really wanna see The Wolf of Wall Street, and also im not even sure if its out this year or not but i really wanna see the fifty shades movie.

11. What's your favourite cocktail?
I'll always be a Sex on the Beach kinda gal. Although my boyfriend works at TGI Fridays and i spend a lot of time waiting for him there so i have sampled a little bit too much of their infamous cocktail menu!

MY NOMINEES

11 QUESTIONS
1. Describe yourself in 3 words?
2. Fashion Blogs or Beauty Blogs?
3. What is your favourite movie ever?
4. Why did you start your blog?
5. You can sing a duet with anyone, dead or alive. Who would it be?
6. Summer or Winter?
7. You're planning a round the world trip and can stop in 5 Countries only, which ones would you choose?
8. Who's your dream guy?
9. What's your wardrobe staple?
10. What's your special talent?
11. Where were you born?


off you go! xxxxxxxxxx



2 comments:

  1. I love the answers! I laughed at the first for a start haha, my cat has to have the cat flap opened for her to come in... Sassy. Love all the other answers as well - made me giggle. Also, I'm so glad to find a Costa enthusiast like myself AND I am ridiculously jealous that your boyfriend works at TGI Fridays!! *Cries* I tried the Peach schnapps, vodka and cranberry juice cocktail the other day - Think it's called a Woo Woo?? - Was SO GOOD.
    Anyway, I digress.. love the post!

    xx

    fashionistadigital.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats hun!!!! Well deserved, most of your answers made me smile. It's nice to get to know you a little bit better.
    Happy Weekend sweetie
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete